There are 3 Actions every SaaS Leader can take to remain competitive, relevant and alive in B2B SaaS for years to come.
Sadly, they won’t. However, there’s a minority that will. To those not tripping over their ego, or suffering from Funnel Vision, here’s 3 actions to take, all brought to you by th lessons I learned the hard way.
- Take care of your employees first. This is your #1 asset. Do this, and your people will take care of your clients in return.
- Deliver unparalleled user experiences. This is your #2 most important asset: customers.
- Product-Led Growth is the next big wave of ‘what to do to win’ in B2B SaaS. Read: Is Your Product Right for Product Led Growth?
- Hire Sales and Customer Success Team that HAVE or KNOW the business of the clients they are serving.
- Training all revenue and client facing roles in ‘sector’ knowledge
And there you go — it’s that straight forward.
If you want to win in B2B SaaS you need to have the right team, servant leadership, and product-led growth OR clear differentiation from the other players in your space.
Remember Churn Hurts…
Join the movement. Get familiar with The B2B's Churn Hurts Newsletter